- 5 bedrooms – 4 with built-ins
- Master bedroom with walk-in & stunning ensuite + balcony
- Formal entry + large formal lounge + gorgeous fireplace (slow combustion)
- Open plan family|dining room + eat-in kitchen + island bench + electric cooking
- Polished timber floors + r|c ducted a|c & split air conditioning + timber blinds
- Internal laundry + 3rd bathroom + ceiling fans throughout
- Oversized double garage + ample storage + side access (ideal for caravan|boat or trailer)
- Fabulous location + native landscaping + peaceful leafy|bush outlook
Enhanced by an elevated position, you will get the chance to hand feed some local feathered friends that visit regularly on the master bedroom balcony. With a northerly aspect capturing an abundance of natural light and a tranquil bush outlook, this inviting and spacious family home features five bedrooms, multiple levels, three bathrooms, separate living rooms, cosy slow combustion fire place plus air conditioning for the warmer months, double gated side access, double garage, magnificent natural gardens all within close proximity to parks, local shops, schools and so much more.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.