- Two large bedrooms upstairs with two bathrooms featuring timber feature wall hung vanities + recessed shaving cabinets + matte black tap-ware
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz Calcutta Stone Bench-tops combined with Artusi appliances
- Open plan lounge room and dining room with in Built study/work zones and split system air-conditioning
- Rooftop terrace complete with BBQ facilities + seating area for small groups + granite pavers all of which are host to a beautiful view across the treetops into the Blue Mountains
- Pets Negotiable
Located in the heart of Penrith is this boutique block of apartments. Encompassing a range of luxurious finishes and boasting generous sized living areas with an in-built study nook, this apartment is ideal to take full advantage of what Penrith has to offer. The building is designed to be split level which accommodates as much space as possible internally and externally whilst providing absolute privacy with only one or two other neighbours. Enjoy all of Penrith with this exclusive location being in walking distance of Penrith CBD, local cafés and restaurants, and access to Nepean Private and Public Hospital.
** Please note the images above are for marketing purposes only and indicative of the complex and may not be of the advertised unit.
* Please note that if you do not contact our office to enquire about this property and pre-register for an open home, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.