- 5 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins + study
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Formal entry + formal lounge & dining + separate rumpus + family & informal dining
- Large galley style kitchen + ample storage + breakfast bar + walk-in pantry + dishwasher
- Ceiling fans throughout + r|c ducted a|c + ample storage throughout + floating timber flooring (main traffic areas) + carpet in bedrooms & formal areas
- 4 car garage + internal access + remote garage door + 3rd full bathroom (just off garage) + double carport
- Large undercover entertainment area + decking + front enclosed patio + café blinds + wood fire place
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master with walk-in and ensuite
- Separate study or 5th bedroom + r|c ducted a|c + ceiling fans
- Formal entry + separate family & rumpus rooms + formal lounge & dining
- Sizable kitchen + dishwasher + breakfast bar + ample storage
- Undercover entertainment area + undercover front patio
- Double garage + internal access + remote door + powder room (off garage)
An outstanding opportunity exists to secure tightly-held acreage and two substantial residences on the leafy fringe of Agnes Banks. Privately set on approximately 5 acres of arable and well cleared land. Both homes are substantial in size and are cleverly designed to maximise both privacy and useability. Additional features include, in-ground swimming pool, detached Colourbond shedding (7x14) water tank, landscaped surrounds, gazebo, fully fenced parameter, solar system, numerous undercover entertainment areas, town, tank & bore water sources and so much more, all with-in ease of Richmond CBD (6 kilometres APPROX) and Penrith CBD (16 kilometres APPROX). For more information please contact Paul Dukes on 0401 007 379.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.