- 607sqm of sundrenched land in Caddens
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and oversized en-suite complete with soaking tub
- Five bedrooms with the ability to have a sixth bedroom/study and three indoor living areas
- Beautiful timber decking off the living combined with outdoor spa and plenty of backyard space
- 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and oven with stone benchtops and walk in pantry
- Fantastic backyard complete with garden shed and access to internal laundry
- Ducted Air Conditioning + alarm
Superbly spacious, this fantastic single level home is perched on a 607sqm block in the ever popular Caddens Estate. The formal entry offers separation for a home office at the front and a peaceful master suite whilst opening out into a wonderfully appointed open plan living/kitchen/dining. The home combines indoor and outdoor living with a great flow on to the alfresco and out into your private yard. This home boasts enough space for the whole family to enjoy and is comfortable all year round. Other features include great side access, close to Kent Road M4 Junction as well the local Tafe and Western Sydney University, Caddens Corner, and local recreation facilities.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.