- Three double bedrooms + sizeable main bedroom with built-ins
- Open plan living and dining + slate flooring + roller blinds throughout
- Neutral colour palette including functional kitchen with dining area
- Drive thru automatic roller door single lock up garage + undercover area + low maintenance rear yard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Close proximity to Western Sydney Uni + Kent Road M4 Junction + local amenities
Situated in the pocket of Claremont Meadows, rests this fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike. Resting on a low maintenance block that backs on to Claremont Creek and is situated in a dead end street, this charming three bedroom combines ease of living with convenience being in one of Western Sydney’s most sought after neighborhoods. The home features an open living area of the kitchen with ducted air conditioning throughout and a drive thru garage into the private backyard that is surrounded by trees. The home is currently tenanted for $420 in a non-fixed lease agreement in which the current occupiers are happy to stay on for an investor but equally happy for a first home buyer to purchase and move in.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.