- Four bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan living and dining with racked ceilings
- Large kitchen with lots of storage
- Large family bathroom
- Internal laundry and powder room
- Ducted air
- Large yard and deck area to the rear
Situated in a popular street and surrounded by other quality homes is this meticulously maintained split level home. Offering loads of space with its bright and airy ambiance, high set ceilings and already contemporary design. 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and WIR, there is a lovely open plan living and dining area with raked ceilings and an informal family area/meals area from the kitchen. Ducted air conditioning, large picture windows and a lovely full length veranda capturing the northern sunlight most of the day. Near level back yard that is fenced perfectly for the children and pets. Generous double lock up garage. Close to most services, bush walks, sporting ovals and more
* Please note that if you do not enter your details below to enquire about the property or visit our website www.dukesestateagents.com.au/residential/lease and pre-register for an open home for this property, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.