- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, built in mirrored robes in other bedrooms.
- Good size combined lounge/dining area. The lounge room provides air conditioning to remain cool on those steamy summer days.
- Timber kitchen with ample cupboard space adjacent to the dining area.
- Laundry combined with main bathroom.
- Large backyard with concreted area which can be used for additional car or boat accommodation
- L shaped front veranda
- Off street parking behind gates and located close to local shops, schools and a short drive to Penrith CBD.
- Pet friendly
- Air conditioning
**Please note: Council approval has been granted for a granny flat; no immediate plans but is subject to change **
* Please note that if you do not enter your details below to enquire about the property or visit our website www.dukesestateagents.com.au/residential/lease and pre-register for an open home for this property, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.