$415 Per Week
3 Epping Close
- 3 good sized bedrooms, with new flooring to be installed
- Mirrored built ins to 2 bedrooms
- Large lounge room with timber floorboards
- Updated kitchen with Electric cooking
- Timber floorboards to kitchen & dining
- Dining area off kitchen
- Main bathroom with bath + shower + toilet + vanity
- Internal laundry
- Sunroom to the back
- New Blinds and freshly painted throughout
- Single detached lock up garage for a small car only
- Drive through to backyard to garage (only a small car can fit)
- Great sized backyard
- Close to Local Schools, Shops & Station
This lovely, neat & tidy 3 bedroom home also offers you 2 mirrored built ins to 2 bedrooms, carpet to bedrooms, timber floorboards to lounge room + dining + kitchen, dining area off kitchen, updated kitchen with electric cooking, main bathroom with bath + shower + vanity + toilet, internal laundry, sunroom to the back, single detached lock up garage that can fit a small car only, drive through to backyard to garage – only a small car can fit, great sized backyard, close to local schools + shops + station. CALL NOW!!
* Please note that if you do not enter your details below to enquire about the property or visit our website www.dukesestateagents.com.au/residential/lease and pre-register for an open home for this property, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this ...
No open times currently available
No agents are listed yet
3 Epping Close
... properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.