Expressions Of Interest
89 Ladbury Avenue
- 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe + ensuite + double shower + double vanity
- Formal entry + huge separate study|home office with built-in storage + separate sitting room|theatre room
- Spacious lounge|rumpus room + with external access + reinforced flooring (ideal for pool table) + cathedral ceilings allowing in beautiful natural light
- Flexible floor plan offering a combined family and dining room + down stairs bathroom + ample storage (2 walk-in linen cupboards)
- Magnificent gourmet kitchen + stone benchtops + 900mm gas cooking + 900mm oven + breakfast bar + dishwasher + walk-in pantry
- Beautiful blue gum timber flooring + r|c ducted a|c + ducted vacuum + ornate cornices + high set ceilings
- Double garage + internal access + remote door + rear access + detached colour bond garage|shed with mezzanine and awning
- Front and rear verandas + undercover pergola (gabled roof) + sandstone paving + outside toilet
- Fully established landscaped gardens + watering system + 4 water tanks
Enjoying a premier Penrith dress circle location, this perfectly tailored home is a testament to the master craft builder offering an architectural one off design. Offering multiple living spaces, four large bedrooms, separate study|home office (downstairs) that could also be used as another bedroom. Designed for entertaining, this absolutely stunning property ...
No open times currently available
0401 007 379
EA to Paul Dukes & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0431 334 220
89 Ladbury Avenue
... presents a superb lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy, luxuriously appointed throughout, with added features that complete the ideal family home. For more information please contact Paul Dukes on 0401 007 379.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.